Andre Brut Rosé Champagne is a fine bead, fine salmon color with crisp, fresh berry fruits on the palate. It has perfect Aperitif qualities with a smooth, creamy mousse, lifted acidity, and a beautifully clean finish. If you need a cheese to go with this wine, triple cream cheese (Brie style) or sweet bread and mascarpone cheese. When it comes to popcorn, you can serve a butter cream sauce or buttered popcorn. The seafood dishes that go well with Andre Brut Rose are shrimp, shellfish, smoked salmon, caviar, fried calamari, and oysters. Other foods that go with this wine are egg dishes, salami, vegetables, stuffed mushrooms, and Foie Gras.
- Crisp with flavors of raspberry and cranberry
- Perfect for a summer sipper, brunch, or hosting a party
- The Brut Rosé is drier and less sweet than other Andre sparkling wines
- Twist and pop cap, no wine opener needed
- From California
Based on 0 reviews
- Store Name: Twinsfaja Supermarket
- Vendor: Twinsfaja Supermarket
- Address: Abaranje Rd, Ikotun
- No ratings found yet!